You are currently reading our sixth article in the Agency of the Week series, where we are shedding a light on the amazing Design Studio, Helms Workshop!
Who are they?
Helms Workshop is a Texas based strategic brand design studio. They are not your usual design studio due to the following reasons:
- they proved their talent and hard work numerous times, fact that brought them the Communication Arts 58th Design Competition Award;
- they are a relatively new studio but with many important completed projects under their belt;
- they treat their clients with trust and respect;
- Helms Workshop never lacks creativity;
- they always do what they promise making their clients part of the creative process;
What do they do?
Helms Workshop has gained a reputation as identity creators, job they are the best at. Tell the studio your idea and they will make it countless better. Helms Workshop promises:
- to bring “big ideas to life through design with wit, heritage and humanity;
- to build, amplify and revitalize remarkable brands with an authentic voice;
- to create identities with personality, living, working brands with a point of view, and with character.
- to connect the brand with the people;
- to bring joy, and drive business.
What do they clients say about the studio’s services?
Helms Studio has affirmed that they have a close relationship with their clients, based on trust and respect. They also work diligently to give identity with personality to their clients’ brands. Do they manage to do so? Let’s find out!
We had a unique and difficult challenge in refreshing our 25-year old brand, one that required a distinctive touch and experienced approach to find the right solution.
There was only one choice for me. With the Helms team we instantly found the right chemistry, enthusiasm and outside perspective we needed. They listened with patience and quickly helped us envision our future while respecting our past, leaving us feeling empowered and excited.
With no ego or hierarchy, the team finds what is right- both for a brand’s short term performance and future potential- and they go above and beyond to deliver. Southern Comfort is a great illustration of how true partnership can yield proud results.
The Helms team knows how to ask the right questions, and maybe even more importantly, they know how to listen – really listen – and use insight and magic to build a brand story better than I ever imagined.
I don’t know how they do it, but I am humbled and damn honored to be someone who’s experienced the excellence and fearless creativity in the minds and hearts of the folks at Helms Workshop.
1. CHINOOK SEEDERY BRAND REFRESH
2. Boulevard Brewing Co.
3. Pinthouse Pizza
4. Howler Bros
5. Queso Mama
Stay updated with the studio’s work by following them on their blog, on Instagram, Facebook, and Dribbble.
If you liked this article and would like to see your studio featured on our blog, drop us an email at [email protected] and we will tell you what you have to do.