In the era of internet, the process of learning becomes much more comfortable as it was before. Most people are visuals learners so visual content like infographics, slideshares, and videos are usually great marketing tools. Today I want to focus more on infographics and I want to give you some awesome examples of infographics that you can create.
First things first, let’s see what an infographic is.
An infographic is a presentation of data using different images, charts, graphs, and maps to make this information easy to understand and remember. A lot of companies use infographics as a marketing tool to promote their new products, tell about new features, and notify users about their brand.
In this list, we are going to share 20 cool infographic templates to create amazing designs for your business. You’ll find various maps, charts, bars, icons, titles, pie charts and other elements to help you combine useful infographics!
1. Crooked Stats Infographic Kit
2. Weekdone Infographics Kit [freebie]
3. Infographic template
4. Shopping Infographics Slide Template
5. Circular templates pack
6. Company time line with road
7. Options banners
8. Classic infographic banners collection
9. Education infography in flat design
10. Set of useful infographic elements in flat design
11. Infographic template
12. Nice businessman with speech bubbles
13. World map infographic design
14. Cycle Chart with Four Elements Slide
15. Free Infographic Vector Template
16. Free Vector Infographic Elements
17. Free Flat Chart Infographic Vector
18. Free Vector Infographic Elements
19. Timeline Infographic Vectors
20. World Map Infographic design